Hello my lovely readers! I hope you are all well. I wanted to share with you a smokey eye look I created with Annabelle Cosmetics Smokey Nudes Palette. I have written a review for this beautiful palette and If you like have a look at it here: SMOKEY NUDES PALETTE SWATCHES. Also if you like to have a look at the full Annabelle Cosmetics Collection Fall Launch just click here-> FALL LAUNCH.
Here is the SMOKEY EYE look with the cool tones from this palette. If you like Have a look at the makeup look I created with the Warm Tones: Fall Look. I also made a video so you can have a look at how this look came together. Please Subscribe to my channel to see more reviews and tutorials. YOUTUBE channel.
- First I shaped my eyebrows with the Self Sharpening Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown.
- I started this smokey eye look with applying the INSTAGLAM KAJAL EYELINER all over my eyelids. I love the Kajal! It is smooth and creamy and blends so nicely! I put it all over the eyelids and used a brush to soften it out.
- I added the eyeshadow colour Grey (second from the top) for the outer corner and crease. I then added Taupe Shimmer (Third from the top) and Taupe (Fourth from the top) all over the eyelid. I also added the white shimmer (last from the top) over the centre of my eyelid.
- I used the EYEINK eyeliner duo on my eyelid.
- I used the BROW SHOW Highlighter in Light for underneath my eyebrows
I finished the look with the amazing BIG SHOW Mascara and also used the beautiful BIGGY BRONZER and Annabelle Cosmetics beautiful blush in HIBISCUS.
I also used Annabelle Lipsies Lip balm in coco-vanilla to moisturize my lips and then I used the Self Sharpening Lip Liner in the colour STRIKE A ROSE with Annabelle Lipsies in Cherry.
All Annabelle Cosmetics INK EYELINERS are AMAZING! They glide on so smoothly and softly without tugging at the skin and they are totally long long lasting. They don’t smudge and I love them! I also used EYEINK Liquid eyeliner Duo in this look. I really love this liner. The fine point makes it so easy to create the lines. So smooth, soft and glides on really nicely. Also long lasting.
I’m really loving the Smokey Nudes Palette. As I mentioned in my REVIEW I love the formulation and the pigmentation is wonderful. The eyeshadows are soft and smooth. Creamy and easily blended. Truly lovely and I totally recommend this palette.
Thank you so much for reading my post. If you have any questions regarding this look let me know in the comments. Thank you and have a beautiful weekend!
*Disclaimer: The Products featured have been provided for review purposes.
All opinions expressed are 100% honest and true.