Hello my lovely readers! I hope you are all well. Thank you for joining me today to talk about how to DE-STRESS. I started this series to help my inner self and I thought I would share it with you and hopefully it is helpful.
“Obviously after twenty five thousand years of trying we’re not meant to understand the essence of soul. But we can come to know her for no other reason than to love, nurture, nourish, sustain, protect, uplift, inspire, delight, charm and comfort the beloved presence within each of us. ”
-Nov 2nd, “Simple Abundace A Daybook of Comfort and Joy” by Sarah Ban Breathnach
Today I’m here to share ways to help DE-STRESS our self and help promote relaxation and calmness.
I find activities that help with stress are ones we enjoy and that put our body and mind at ease. Here is a list of activities you can do to DE-STRESS:
- Hot bath with oils and salts
- Soothing drinks (a great tea is chamomile.)
- Light Candles
- Read a book
- Watch a movie
- Dress cozy
- Listen to Music
- Spend time with your pets and talk to them.
- Have a good cry if you need to. Don’t keep the motions bottled up.
- Talk to a friend, teacher, family or a pet.
- Get your emotions out by talking or crying it out.
- Walk in Nature
- Get together with friends
- Swim or any sport or workout.
- Find a quiet spot alone and take deep breaths.
- Treat your self to a pedicure, massage or some form of pampering.
What are somethings that you do to relax and take all your stress away?Please share your wonderful De-Stress activities! Have a beautiful weekend!
Remember you are beautiful inside and out!