Happy Thursday! I’ve created a lovely Pick-Me-Up snack for today. I don’t eat enough blackberries and I really love them. This is a delicious one if you love chia seed pudding. I hope you try it out.
4 Tbs White Chia Seeds I use PRANA
1 Cup of milk (You can use what ever milk you like)
2 Tbs of Honey
6 oz of blackberries
A handful chopped up pecans for the topping.
This makes three servings.
How to make it:
- Mix chia seeds in a bowl with milk and honey. Mix very well.
- Pour it in three small bowls. Place the bowls in the fridge and let it thicken. It should take a couple of hours but I leave mine overnight.
- Wash the blackberries and add them on top.
- Add a sprinkle of pecans.
- Peel mandarin and add a couple to each bowl.
- Top it with a drizzle of more honey.