Happy Monday! I hope you had a lovely weekend. I’m here to share a soup I made on the weekend. It’s cozy, spicy and delicious. Here are the ingredients.
1 garlic clove
2 tbs Olive Oil
1/4 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp ginger powder
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp red curry paste
6 cups pumpkin puree. (I made my own fresh puree but you can use canned.)
1 cup of water
1 chicken cube
crispy onion bits
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- In a pot that is set low to medium heat add olive oil and fry the onion and garlic until its translucent.
- Add all the spices and mix.
- Add the 6 cups of pumpkin and the water to the pot.
- Add the chicken cube.
- Cook on low to medium heat for 25 to 30 min. Make sure you have a lid on the pot because it bubbles and platters.
- Add crispy onion bits on the top of the soup.
Hope you enjoy this recipe. Please tweet me if you try it. I would like to know how you like it.
One thought on “Fall Pumpkin Soup Recipe”
Comments are closed.