Happy Monday! I made this delicious Greek Fusilli Salad today and I absolutely love it. I really want to share it with you and I hope you give it a try. This recipe is enough for 10 or more people.
500 Grams of Fusilli Pasta cooked and cooled down
1 Green Peper
1 Red Pepper
1 Yellow Pepper
1 Big White Sweet Onion
1 tbs salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1tbs dry oregano
1 Cup fresh parsley
1 Cup Olive oil
1/2 Cup Vinegar
1 garlic clove
- Cook pasta in salted water then cool. Set aside in a big bowl.
- Cut all peppers and onion into small bite size pieces. Place them in the bowl with the pasta.
- Sprinkle the pasta and chopped peppers and onion with salt, black pepper and oregano.
- In a mini blender blitz parsley, olive oil, vinegar and garlic. (if you don’t have a blender or mini chopper just mix the vinegar and oil until it looks creamy, mince the garlic and finely chop the parsley.)
- Add the dressing to the pasta and mix with a spoon.
- Top the salad with Feta and if you like some lovely olives.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe and feel free to tweet me and show me pictures! @bestdayblogger Have a beautiful week!