I love everything Autumn and spice and pumpkins so nice! I love everything to be cozy in fall. From candles, to baking and books and decor, I really love it all! I would like to share my ideas on how to get more Autumn vibes in your life. I always have fall candles lit, I love to bake pumpkin bread and have a cup of hot pumpkin spice tea. My favourite tea lately is the apple spice tea from Harney and Sons. Harney and Sons is my favourite tea brand at the moment. When i’m journaling, writing letters to friends or even baking I love to listen to fall music. I also love to have Autumnal Ambiance in the background on the TV. I love to use Youtube Ambiance videos. They are soothing to listen to. I really enjoy having soothing sounds in the background as I’m writing and reading. I really enjoy watching cozy films as well sometimes scary too. A little bit of both. My favourite ones this fall have been Dead Poets Society, Hocus Pocus, Gilmore Girls, The Chestnut Man, Nightbooks, The Woman in Black and There’s Someone Inside Your House, Halloween 1, 2, 4 & 5.
Here is a list of things you can do to add more Autumn vibes in your life:
- Decor: Candles, faux leaves, lights, pumpkins, garland, books, pictures of leaves or fall colours, autumnal photos, vintage lanterns, earth tone blankets, pillows, throws and tablecloths with colours that reflect autumn. Pumpkin scented candles or oils.
- Bake, cook and sip: breads, muffins and cakes with apples, pumpkins and spices. Apple, pumpkin and pecan pies. Pumpkin soup, butternut squash, roasted veggies in the oven, minestrone. Tea and Hot chocolate.
- Music: Autumn Playlist on spotify or even youtube. I love classical and jazz.
- Films: Dead Poets Society, Hocus Pocus, Gilmore GIrls, The Chestnut Man, Nightbooks, The woman in Black, There’s Someone Inside Your House, Stranger Things, Harry Potter, Halloween, Halloween Town.
- Autumnal Ambiance: Youtube
- Clothing: I love wearing tights and boots but most of all sweaters. Cozy big sweaters and long coats, scarves and hats. Even cozy socks!
- Books: Spooky or books that take place in Autumn are so amazing. I even like short articles, stories and poems. Books for decoration but most importantly books for reading is always a great escape from reality.
- Nature/Experience: Walking in the cool crisp autumn weather is so amazing and refreshing. I love walking on crunchy leaves and seeing all the different colours of fall all around. I also love to go pumpkin picking, apple picking, or even to a market and garden centre. I also enjoy reading and picnics in the fall. Making your own experience in the autumnal season is so important to feel the fall vibes. If you have a fireplace in your home that is so amazing! Use it! sit in front of the fire and read or write and have hot chocolate. Visit a book store, a cafe, the art gallery or go out with a friend. Enjoy it all!
- Mood Boards/Collages: I love creating mood boards. It really helps me get in an Autumnal cozy mood. Mood boards and collages really boost my creativity.
- Pinterest: I also love to pin Autumnal pictures on Pinterest. AUTUMN also on Pinterest there’s a new feature that allows you to make little videos! I made this one: LINK
I am currently filming Weekly Vlogs Check them out if you like:
I’m so close to reaching 2k on Youtube. It would mean a lot if you help my journey by subscribing to my channel.
A GIFT FROM ME TO! Free downloadable stationary for this month.
I designed this on Canva.
Thank you so much for reading my blog post!