Hello Everyone! I’m here to bring you a lovely recipe today. I was kindly sent PRANA PROACTIVE CHIA and I’m so happy because I love chia seeds and these are really great! I’m very pleased with these Chia Seeds and I highly recommend using PRANA PROACTIVE CHIA.
About the Company
PRANA is a Quebec company that manufactures and markets healthy snacks, nuts and dried fruit, as well as chia seeds – all certified organic, Kosher, vegan, preservative-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, sulfite-free and, above all, free of compromise.
“Prana is delighted to share this wonderful new product that promotes digestive health while nourishing the body with organic, vegan and gluten-free sources of omega-3, vitamins and minerals. Chia on it’s own is a wonderful source of prebiotic fibre which helps feed gut flora, and now with the added goodness of probiotics, we are combining the natural virtues of chia with the life enhancing health benefits of probiotics” -co-founder of Prana Biovegan, Marie-Josée Richer.
Nutrition & Benefits
- Chia is an excellent source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: only 2 tablespoons (20 g) is enough to fill 100% of your daily omega-3 needs!
- Chia has a high concentrate of antioxidants, which reduces the negative effects of free radicals.
- Chia is rich in fiber, which aids in regulating the digestive track. Chia seeds absorb more than 10 times their weight in water, which gives a feeling of satiety when digested. There are 7g of fiber in 2 tablespoons of chia. The fiber found in chia seeds help to regulate the absorption of sugar in the body as well as sugar levels in the blood.
- Chia is a major source of protein with its perfect combination of amino acids. Chia contains between 19% and 23% protein by weight.
- Chia is rich in vitamin B, which plays a role in energy metabolism and tissue formation.
- Calcium, iron, potassium, vitamin C, magnesium and zinc are also found in chia seeds.
I’ve created a video and I hope you like it! Please Subscribe to my VLOG Channel and to my MAIN Channel.
For this recipe you will need
* 1 1/2 cup almond milk
* 1 tsp ground vanilla
* 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
* 4 tbsp ProactivChia
I’ve tried PRANA PROACTIVCHIA SEEDS and I really love them. Today I’m sharing my Breakfast Bowl with you and I’m truly excited for you to try this recipe. I will be bringing you more recipes with PRANA PROACTIVCHIA. I love adding chia seeds to my smoothies, salads and baked goods. Today as you will see in the video I’ve made a breakfast bowl with simple ingredients and you can make the night before. You can have this warmed up in the morning or cold. I love to eat my breakfast bowl cold.
Prana ProactivCHIA is a versatile way of enhancing health and maintaining healthy gut flora. One tablespoon sprinkled in smoothies, cereal, yogurt, salads, dressings, and juices enhance not only the nutritional profile, but also the texture of the food a well. Chia is also great for binding and thickening foods naturally.
Prana ProactivCHIA has hit retail shelves, in two varieties of 284 g (whole) and 200 g (ground), with a suggested MSRP of $7.99. ProactivCHIA, whole and ground can be found at all major grocery chains, health food stores, and supermarkets with healthy living aisles across Canada.
For more information, please visit PRANANA.COM for Purchases you can visit their online Store.
Thank you to PRANA BIO for sending me the wonderful PROACTIVCHIA!
I truly appreciate it!
YOU CAN FIND THEM ON
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | IG
Thank you for reading my blog post and have a lovely week!
You must be logged in to post a comment.