That’s what my hubby said. “It’s the best Chilli recipe you’ve ever made.” This of course makes me so happy. I really love when my family enjoys my food. I’m also happy because I saved the recipe! Usually I just go with the flow and toss ingredients in the pot but I measured and I’m here to share this recipe with you. I hope you try it out. This recipe is especially amazing with French fries. Enjoy!
3 cups of ground beef
1 Yellow Onion chopped
1 Cup celery chopped
1 Cup Carrots chopped
4 Garlic Cloves finely chopped
3 tbs olive oil
1 tsp dry parsley
2 All Spice balls
1 Bay Leaf
1 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1tsp garlic powder
1 veg cube with 1 cup hot water
1/4 tsp coriander
1 tsp paprika not hot
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper hot
1/4 tsp cumin
1 can kidney beans
1tbs Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup tomato paste
- Chop up onion, celery, carrots garlic.
- In one cup of hot water add a veg cube with the tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce. Mix.
- In a pot add the olive oil and the onions and on medium heat fry them followed by the garlic and beef for 5 min.
- Add the veggies cook for another 5 min.
- Add all the spices followed by the chicken stock and tomato paste.
- Cook for 15-20 min on low heat.
This chilli is fabulous with French fries! Enjoy!
You must be logged in to post a comment.